How to update OpenGL on your PC for BlueStacks
Hello everyone, today we will discuss “How to update OpenGL on your PC for BlueStacks“. BlueStacks is an American technology company known for the BlueStacks App Player and other cloud-based cross-platform products. The BlueStacks App Player allows Android applications to run on PCs running Microsoft Windows and macOS.
Latest Version of BlueStacks is – BlueStacksInstaller_5.9.300.1014
To download the latest version of BlueStacks go to the official website – https://www.bluestacks.com/
What is OpenGL?
The term OpenGL is short for “Open Graphics Library” and describes an application programming interface (API) for the development of 2D and 3D graphics applications. OpenGL is a cross-platform and cross-programming language. As with DirectX, the API simplifies the development of graphics applications and software, since these only have to be adapted to the OpenGL standard and not to various operating systems and built-in graphics hardware. The OpenGL standard describes 250 commands, other organizations – such as manufacturers of graphics cards – can define proprietary (ie manufacturer-bound) extensions.
Where is OpenGL used?
Applications using OpenGL are computer games, virtual reality, augmented reality, 3D animation, CAD and other visual simulations.
How is OpenGL used?
OpenGL is supported by most major operating systems including Microsoft Windows, macOS, Solaris, Linux, Android, Apple iOS, Xbox 360 and more. The API has language bindings for the C, C++, Fortran, Ada, and Java programming languages.
How to check the version of OpenGL on a PC?
- Open the Intel Graphics Control Panel by right-clicking anywhere on your desktop and selecting Intel Graphics Settings
- After this click on “Options and Support”.
- Here, the version of OpenGL on your computer will be mentioned, as shown below.
How to update OpenGL?
- For this, we need to open the device manager.
- Click on the windows search bar and Type “Device Manager”.
- Now hit the enter key to open Device Manager.
- After opening Device Manager, click on “Display Adapters”
- Here you will see the available graphics cards on your PC.
- Now, right-click on the GPU whose drivers you wish to update and select “Update driver”